Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Nov. 26, 2005

I will be writing few posts i had written long time ago, so i can have an archive on this site:

From Nov. 26, 2005:

[ Mood: Neutral ]
[ Listening to Tremble [CJ Stone Mix] - Marc Et Claude Currently: Listening to Tremble [CJ Stone Mix] - Marc Et Claude ]

Hi all,

Little update over how i passed my Thanksgiving break..

Monday: Nothing special happened, pretty busy day mostly. Helped a friend with his computer problems but yeah, that was about the only fun thing i did the entire day.

Tuesday: Day was going okay until my friend, with whom i was supposed to go back home, called and told me that he has already left with another one of his friends and totally forgot to call me earlier. That seemed pretty stupid reason, but there was nothing i could do, so didn't think much about the issue and tried to find another ride. Luckily, one of my friends was leaving the next morning, so everything worked out well in the end.

Wednesday: Day started out taking a crappy math test, but then it was Thanksgiving Break... 1Happy. I tried to get over that test and began thinking about rest of the week, which was going to be awesome! Got home late evening and didn't really do anything.

Thursday: I did absolutely nothing! I helped my parents out with some stuff and that's about it. All my friends were busy with their family get-togethers and what not, so thursday seemed like a waste.

Friday: My parents wanted to go shopping with all those crazy people who were willing to stand in a checkout line for 3 freakin' hours. They asked me to go as well (it was about 5 in the morning, so yeah...), but i undoubtedly declined their offer and went back to my precious dreams. Woke up at 12, only to find out that parents have bought bunch of stuff (that they probably don't need...). I was given the list of things to do, like to assemble tables and such... 4a017. I did some of the work and left some for today. Last night was crazy though! Went to my friend's party at about 6 PM and didn't get back till 1 AM. It was great! I got to see few of my closest friends from high school and we caught up on each other's lives. Good times...good times!

Saturday: Not much eventful. I will be leaving tomorrow, which sucks a lot. But anyway, tried to finish some of the other work and worked on some homeworks (yeah, on the break!). It's weird...i feel sad going back to college this time. Usually, i won't care, but i guess seeing soo many friends brought back some good memories, that i want to relive, even though it's impossible. Oh, i also had some 2-3 hours of spiritual conversation with one of my friends, which was pretty cool. Now, here i am, writing my journal for the week.

I watched lots of movies, as usual. Here they are:
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Awesome movie, almost as good as the first one...go see it now!
Meet the Fockers - definetely not as good as the first one...
Garam Masala - Started out good, but ended horribly and some stupid scenes...
Half Baked - What can i say? It's Dave Chappelle...of course, it was hilarious!
Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid - Movie totally sucked, wouldn't recommend it at all.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Nothing much to see, wouldn't recommend it either.
Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander - One of the most motivational movies (in all aspects) and i really wanted to see it after like 10 or so years.
Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayengein - Awesome movie...!
13 Going on 30 - Didn't have much expectations from this one, so yeah...the movie sucked!
White Chicks - Hell no!

Well, that's about it, folks! I shall be getting back to doing some more homeworks and live on with my life...

Enjoy this quote from "Family Guy":

Guy on Airplane: Oh great, I always end up sitting next to a damn baby.
Stewie: What did you just say?
Lois: Stewie, stop fussing.
Stewie: Pipe down Lois! [Slaps guy on head.] Hey big man, turn around! Oh you can't hear me now! I was going to watch the movie, but forget it! For the next 5 hours, you're my bitch!


Don't do anything that i won't...hehe

- Abhinav

No comments: