Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New Post: It's just the beginning...

Currently Listening: Holi - Prasanna Shekhar - RGV Ki Aag
Opinion: It's actually a pretty good song, even though rest of the album is a waste.

My new school year resolutions:

Get in shape
Stop procrastinating
Do yoga
Keep up with classes
Update this blog

Out of the ones listed above, i am not so confident about the last one. However, i am determined to follow-up with the rest of the resolutions.
I am too fat and out of shape. I don't need to have 8-pack abs or even a 6-pack. Nor do i need a extremely muscular body with no signs of lipids at all. All i want is a flat stomach with pretty good biceps and an impressive chest. I used to look okay...that is until i went to India. I could not resist the delicious mithais and chocolates, and not to mention food made with shudh ghee. I will talk more about India in detail in my next post.

Today was first day of another college year. First week is always pretty laid back, even though some professors start lecturing on the first day. I am anticipating this year to be quite tough. With MCAT preparations, Medical schools applications, pressure of classes and on top of that the Microsoft Student Partner job that i took over the summer, i am only looking forward to my next trip to India :) . Teenagers always desire to grow up, to go to college, to be categorized under 'Adults,' yet they don't know that adolescence holds the best years of one's life. Less responsibility, less pressure, innocence and no drama. Life is as easy as it can get after younger years like 5 - 10 years. Till this day, i wish to get my childhood back. Woh the masti ke din, mauj ke din. I suppose this is how life works and those golden days are only medium for us to resort at the better life, the memorable life, the innocent life. More on that later...

- Abhinav

No comments: